miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

What's up? :D

        Hey hey, this is my english blog, I will be using it for my homeworks for level 7. It is for practice my listening, writing, speaking and reading.

You can call me Fran, I’m Francisco Prato, 19 years old (soon 20), I study Graphic Design at urbe.

I am an Animal Lover, part of the “Matar No Es Arte” crew!  Vegetarian and Oasis fan! (the band















I love food and cooking (you wish try my food ;D), I enjoy my time in the kitchen, it is my chilling time and better if I am with friends.

I had a dog, he was just awesome! His name was Moshe, This is a pic that I took him.



I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to keep in touch with people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice my speaking.

So, welcome here! Feel free to post a comment! ;) cheers!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario