martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Interview a Graphic Designer!

I interviewed my dear friend Mayren Espina!




1. Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?

Graphic Design is such a beautiful career, you can express whatever you want. It is just your way to tell the world things with some pictures, images or illustrations.

2. What influenced you to pursue graphic design?

My father, he is an artist and I grew up watching his job.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an graphic designer?

The career is really wide and so is the process to become a professional. You have to learn and practice everything you are watching in your assignments.

4. What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?

Creativity, of course!

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

I were looking for some job where I could put in practice all I've learned. Some job where I could expand my knowledge.

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

Memories!

7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an graphic design student?

Just being a graphic design student is really difficult. You have to make things work whatever it takes!

8. What are your plans for the future?

In few months I will open my own bussiness, so.. I hope to do it really well.

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic design school.

When I made my thesis.

10. Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?

Because you can work on your own without any problem.. it's such a beautiful career and you always have a good payment!!! (laughed).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario