miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

Looking for a Job On-line!

I found this one and I think it's fine for me.

Click here for the job!

Job Title: Graphic Designer

Well, they are looking for an enthusastic and highly skilled graphic designer to join their busy Pre-press department. This position supports both their print and digital products and is focused on creative ad design. The Prepress 1 is primarily focused on "Ad Manufacturing." This includes building minor to moderate ads using the format established by sellers, utilizing a Macintosh computer and Multi-Ad Creator software.

I selected it because I could be successful as a team "doing the right things right", to work under pressure, I have the knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Photoshop CS4, Macromedia Freehand 9 and 10, flash CS5, Internet browser, e-mail applications and more.

So, I do have what it takes to get this job, I can do almost everything what they are looking for in a graphic designer. Also I have ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, ability to write simple correspondence, ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario